Brick Red hand block printed Ajrakh Saree
- Brick Red-colored Saree with a beautiful blue border
- Hand Block printing is an age-old craft involving the use of wooden blocks and requires immense experience and skill by the artisan.
- Cotton Saree with Naphthol Print
- Printing with using traditional technique involves mud resisting the areas to be printed and then repetitive dyeing with Indigo and drying until the required color depth is obtained
- This Saree comes with an attached blouse piece.
- Hand washes cold separately.